Skip to the content
- Address of house
- Permission and Access (let in by realtor or owner)
- Power, water, and gas turned on (can’t inspect these systems if they are not active)
- Time to be there during inspection — customers are encouraged to be present and follow the inspector. (It is best to leave the kids at home!)
- Understand scope of inspection (see “Why Get a Home Inspection” and “Pre-Inspection Agreement”)
- Look at sample report.
- Age and size of house in square feet
- Form 17: Sellers disclosure form (supplied by your realtor).
- Payment is due at the time of inspection, cash or checks are preferred